( This Page is currently under construction )
Let me be your coach,
your mentor, your cheerleader
You know it’s time to make a change.
Contact Vicki today on
0417 529 533
Coachingplus provides an intuitive blend of coaching, training and mentoring services.
A seasoned ‘people management’ consultant, Vicki Turner has over 30 years’ experience in human resources and small business management across a wide range of industry sectors. She has a 15-year track record of specialising in professional recruitment services for both small and large entities within the southwest region.
Vicki is a high energy and pro-active professional with significant people skills and relationship building qualities, coupled with a ‘results focused’ track record, developed through dedication, passion and commitment to her clients’ vision and goals
Keen to play a pivotal role within a persons’ career, Vicki established Coachingplus in 2008, culminating 30 years’ experience in business management and ownership, having operated eight different businesses including employment agency, retail and hospitality entities.
As a business leader in Warrnambool with experience in a variety of industry sectors, Vicki offers a unique combination of coaching, training and mentoring services with a reputation for delivering with passion. She designs her programs with the client and message in mind, having assisted many people looking for greater success in their working lives.
Becoming a trusted and integral part of my client’s hopes and dreams, working together to provide advanced, ethical and totally professional coaching services, with tools and strategies tailored to their unique needs, believing that "Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skilful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives. William A. Foster. 2018. Vicki says, ‘My aim is to help my clients move forward on the things that matter most to them.’
Career Coach – Coachingplus (2008 to present)
Sales & Operations Manager – GoVita Health Foods (2006-08)
Consultant – Business Development Enterprise (2002-05)
Streetlife Coordinator – Warrnambool City Council (2000-02)
Principal HR Consultant – VP Personnel (15 years)
- 30+ years’ experience in small business ownership/management
- Winner of a “Best New Business” Award 1998
- Judge - Employee of the Year and Business Achievement Awards
- Founded the “Employee of the Year” Award 1992-2018
- Service provider to Warrnambool City Council 2009
- Assessment Panel Member for the NEIS Scheme
- Recruited and interviewed 1,000s job applicants
- Receive lots of referrals from satisfied clients
- I really love what I do
- Accredited Personnel Consultant attaining the status of MIPC
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Associate Diploma of Marketing
- Certificate of Business Management
- Certificate in Counselling
- Sandra Cabot Weight-loss Consultant Certificate
Former Business Clients
Monaghan’s Pharmacy, JR Prowse Accountants, Nestles, Warrnambool Co Op, Readymix, Timboon Farmhouse Cheese, Deakin, SW TAFE, Owens of Warrnambool, Warrnambool Milk Products, Swinton’s Furniture, Leahy’s Retravision, Sinnotts Accountants, Wollaston Veterinary Clinic, Warrnambool Arts Centre, SW Graphics, The Warrnambool Standard, Madden Lawyers, Coates Hire, Westvic Dairy, Warrnambool City Council, Skin, Face & Body, Deakin University and Wannon Water.
Transition from Job Loss
Work Entry Re-entry
Expert Career Advice
Whether you want to get your foot in the door of your first job or are seeking a career change, Vicki is here to help you move forward confidently, with coaching and advice specific to your career direction and goals.
Performance Coaching Mentoring
Direction | Transition
As a career coach, I work with clients from all walks of life and all career stages, from students and graduates through to managers and executives. My diverse experience sees me working with individuals from many work environments,backgrounds and industries
Job Seeker Services
- Curriculum Vitae $240 managerial/executives
- Professional Resumé $180 trade/office/professional
- Downtowner Resumé $150 student/short work history
- LinkedIn Profile $165
- Tailored Cover Letter $98
- Selection Criteria $35 ea
- Professionally Written Bio
- Document Writing and Editing
Build your confidence and increase your success rate at job interviews.
As your Coach, I am an expert in the field, with a wealth of experience across a variety of industries. My extensive knowledge of current recruitment practices, includes behavioural-based interviewing techniques. Participants will be helped to prepare, practice and perform more effectively at interviews to stand out from other applicants of equal ability.
Bounce Forward from a Career Set-back
This program is for individuals who are dealing with uncertainty and change, and would benefit from and exploration, review and analysis of their career to bring greater clarity and focus to the changes in their career.
Participants clarify their vision, sharpen their focus on critical concerns, develop thenon-technical skills and tools required to experience greater fulfillment in both their work and life.
My New Job
You need a new job – and a good one!
You’ve been doing everything you know how, but it isn’t working. If you know you have a lot to contribute but you aren’t sure how to convey it to potential employers - then this program is perfect for you. Individually designed to meet your own personal requirements and goals.
Call me now, let's talk about how I help you move forward. 0417 529 533.
What others say about my services
- Dear Vicki, this note is to acknowledge the ‘fine example’ you have demonstrated to me. I appreciate how you have taught me about vital life lessons! In turn, I’ve been able to recognize areas I need to develop in my life. Thank you very much for your professionalism and giving personally to me. With all my best wishes, Gabrielle Leslie. Community Services
- Personal coaching made me realise that I was floating along without direction – wondering why I wasn’t getting what I wanted, like many others. I now have an understanding of the foundation drivers in my life, as a result, I’m now setting goals (proper one’s) to get me moving towards what I want out of life.’ T. Finneran, Project Manager
- I contacted Vicki as I am wanting to get back into the work force after taking time off to raise my boys. To be honest I was feeling quite unemployable. After spending time talking with Vicki and seeing the finished product I am very happy and now feel like I have lots to offer a prospective employer. I am very impressed with the work she has done and grateful for the encouragement she has given me to take this next step. Megan Boult, Travel Agent
- Hi Vicki, Got the interview! Monday, Port Melbourne, very attractive package, maritime logistics role. I can’t believe this is finally happening. Thanks so much for your guidance and diligence. This would not be happening without you. Simon Gordon, Marine Logistics
- I am sending you this in appreciation of the results that I have been able to achieve in my career since using the CV that you prepared for me, and the coaching that you gave me during that process. I am convinced that without your assistance I would not have had the opportunity to be interviewed for these five positions, so with my wholehearted admiration and respect that I thank you for the great work that you did for me and the confidence that your coaching helped me to gain. Les Harrison. Manager
- Improving my CV and my addressing of the selection criteria and letter of applications, helped me to think more deeply about areas that require improvement and to think from the employers’ perspective rather than a self-centred point of view. The sessions have been paced perfectly for my situation and requirements. It made me think more about what I was trying to achieve and the message I was trying to convey to prospective employers.Nicola Laurence , Marketing Manager
- I was looking for a new career direction and needed a professional resumé that would be noticed by employers, as well as help with cover letters. After going through my work history; Vicki presented me with a ‘knock-you-over’ CV that gave me the confidence to put myself forward. With my very first application, I was offered an interview and the job, although they hadn’t even advertised yet. Thank you Vicki, I owe you my new career. Lindy Hirniak, Retail Manager
About the Coach
Vicki Turner MIPC
Career Coach | Trainer | Mentor
Vicki Turner is a passionate and energetic Career Coach, operating Coachingplus, an intimate and successful coaching practice. Every day, Vicki coaches, teaches and mentors her clients for career development, direction, transition, performance, goal achievement and new start-up business. Vicki has a wealth of business experience gained from 30 years’ working in sales, marketing and human resource areas. She has consulted to, trained, coached, recruited and worked with senior and front-line leaders from across a wide variety of industry sectors within the Warrnambool region.
Following the sale of her recruitment agency, Vicki was inspired to establish a career coaching enterprise to help clients achieve their potential in their work and life. Known for her expertise and with a reputation for delivering with passion and energy, Vicki has helped many individuals and organisations take the next step towards improved performance.
© Copyright Coachingplus